Here are some pictures of our bathroom.
We’ve been working on it over this past year.
It’s actually been done except for cabinet hardware
for several months. I just haven’t had time to take
pictures and post them.
Things we did to save money on this bathroom makeover:
!. painted existing wood cabinets gray.
2. purchased white counter from Ikea- $50
3. used peel and stick tile over the existing laminate floor (saved time and money)
4 purchased frameless mirrors off the rack at Lowes
5 lighting from Lowes or Home Depot (can’t remember which place)- $30.00
6 Sinks- Amazon- $79.95 each Ceramic Vessel Vanity Sink Art Basin
7. faucets- Amazon $54.95 Contemporary Bathroom Lavatory Vanity Vessel Sink Faucet
8. drain- Amazon $19.95 Bathroom Faucet Vessel Vanity Sink Pop Up Drain Stopper Without Overflow Brushed Nickel
9. Shower curtain- West Elm
10. Our biggest expense was covering the walls with bead-boards.
11. DIY gold painted anchor art